All content on this website is the copyright © Carlotta Luke 2018. All rights reserved.
privacy and cookies policy
We respect your privacy. Below is an outline of the information that we gather via this website and how it is used.
Please contact us if you have questions about this policy.
Whenever you request a page through your browser, data such as:
- your IP address
- browser and version
- operating system
- date and time and the site from which you came
are stored in a log file and/or database. This information cannot be used to identify specific individuals, and is only used for:
- Web site and system administration
- research and development
- anonymous user analysis
Our website automatically deploys a cookie on your computer when you arrive at our website, provided cookies are not blocked by your browser.
This cookie allows us to track visitor statistics and site usage and is automatically deleted after 30 days.
You can easily restrict or block the cookies used by this website through your browser settings. The Help function within your browser will provide detailed instruction of how to change these settings.
You might also want to visit www.aboutcookies.org which provides instructions on how to block cookies on all the major browsers. This site also explains how you can delete cookies that have already been stored on your computer as well as general information about cookies.
You should be aware though that most cookies are harmless and restricting them may impact on the functionality of the websites you visit.
terms and conditions
1. TERMS OF CREDIT – All invoices are payable within thirty (30) days of receipt. The Photographer reserves the right to make a surcharge of 2% per month interest to accounts which are not paid by this time. The grant of any license or right of copyright is conditioned on receipt of full payment.
2. COPYRIGHT OF ARTWORK – The Photographer retains copyright of all photographs produced for the project.
3. CREDIT LINES – The Photographer shall receive a credit line with any editorial or printed usage.
4. CONSENT – The Client grants the Photographer the irrevocable and unlimited consent to use the photographs of the Client for editorial, competition, advertising and any other purpose and in any manner, to alter the photographs without restriction; and to copyright the images.
5. RELEASES – The Client hereby releases the Photographer from all liability and claims in connection with the images. Client shall indemnify Photographer against all claims and expenses, including solicitor’s fees, due to uses for which no release was requested in writing or for any uses which exceed authority granted by a release.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY – If the Photographer is unable to perform due to fire or other casualty, strike, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to the Photographer’s illness or injury, then the Photographer shall return any deposit made to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to this agreement. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that images are lost through equipment malfunction, lost in the mail or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer. In the event that the Photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the Photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the Photographer’s fee.
7. TRAVEL EXPENSES – will be charged at £.40 per mile for car journeys of 15 miles or over in each direction or for train fares incurred.